ALL THINGS FOLKBOAT FOR SALE
Email us to have your listing posted on the site.
US 122 | Josephine
Built in 1981 in Kerteminde, DK. Brought to San Francisco in 2007.
- Aluminum Mast/Boom Adjustable shroud turnbuckles and jumper adjuster New rudder in 2010
- New Keel bolts 2011/keel was dropped, faired and rebedded also New cabin hatch/foreword hatch 2014
- New teak Tow/Rub rails, integrated “old man” seats, traveler, tiller, and cabin door 2017
- New jib sheets/New winches 2021
- New cover/ Running rigging 2022 Windward sheeting traveler car
- Tactic racing compass/ countdown timer and mount
- Class legal hand holds for safety Brand new imported
- Danish Doyle racing jib plus multiple sets of sails come with the boat New bottom paint every year.
- All control lines are double ended for easy adjustment from the weather rail.
- Easy to adjust double ended backstay for skipper or main trimmer from rail.
This boat has been prepared to sail and race on San Francisco Bay. Josephine has a proven race record.
In addition included: Camping tent, bunk cushions, swimming ladder, Motor mount with electric engine/ battery set up, complete set of fenders, dock lines, tow lines and 2 anchors More pictures available upon request
Serious inquiries only: 415-290-5870 Email: email@example.com
Truly stunning Folkboat for sale. “Snabben” was built around 1965 and was completely, beautifully, and lovingly restored in 1996 by Michael Johnson, now in need of some TLC. Gorgeous and beautifully detailed cabin, full galley, heater set up, sleeps 3; looking for loving home; currently docked in the Delta at “Brother’s Island”; must see to believe! She is truly priceless, asking $9k but will consider any reasonable offer.